Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist in undertaking the audit of small and medium sized firms.
- Operate our audit software and aid in carrying out audit testing tasks.
- Support the processing of financial statements under IFRS.
- Assist in liaising with clients’ accounting staff.
- Learn to review accounting procedures and systems in order to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Mathematics or any other related field (higher than 2:1 for UK universities and 7.5 for Cyprus and Greece universities).
- Registered with ACA/ACCA/CPA.
- Very good knowledge of IFRS’s and ISA’s.
- Computer literacy.
- Good personality with strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team.
- Fluent in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please fill in the form below or send us your CV at email@example.com